Jun 21, 2022
This episode's topic is Business Continuity Planning:
“What do I do if something bad happens to my business?
Dan Weedin, an experienced entrepreneur, thought leader, author, and award-winning speaker shares his thoughts in the episode.
3 top takeaways that you'll learn:
1. Being Prepared
2. Plan with the end in mind
3. Mitigating Risk
Bonus Question: What type of insurance should business owners have?
Dan talks about Disability Insurance and how it protects the "rainmaker" in the business.
We ask all of our quests the same 2 questions so you can get to know our guests. here are Dan's answers:
What are some lessons learned as an entrepreneur?
1. Being in business is not for everyone
2. Everything will be OK
What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
Hang In There, as might be that close.
Why is marketing important?
1. You're not in the xyz Busines, you're in the marketing business. If you're not tooting your own horn, who will know your business exists.
2. Business plans fail if you don' have a marketing plan.
3. Your marketing plan is more important than your business plan itself.
To learn more about Dan Weedin, listen to his podcast, or learn about his book, visit https://danweedin.com